Use Mind Vector for:
• Big Data Visualization
• Exploring and Brainstorming Ideas
• Developing School/College Projects
• Taking Better Notes
• Making Travel Plans
• Creating health and diet charts
• Formulating Project Roadmaps
• Creating Presentations and more
Visually Outline Information > Streamline Thoughts > Plot thoughts in a map > Increase Productivity > Get Organized
‘Mind Vector’ is one of the best mindmapping software for a quick brainstorming and thought provoking session available to Mac users worldwide.
Mind Vector is an essential tool for anyone who does not want to lose a “valuable idea” and make the best out of it. An excellent idea gone astray, due to the absence of a tool to plot ideas can result into loss of the world full of opportunities.
With Mind Vector, installed on your device, you can seamlessly capture thoughts, add notes to them and save them for future use.
• Three Visualizer Modes for complete overview of map
• Create, edit and import mind maps.
• Add Child and Sibling nodes
• Search node feature allows easy nodes discoverability
• Simply move the nodes from one location to another by dragging and dropping them
• Color coded nodes
• Select theme for your map- Follow color, Level Color, Gray-Scale, Night Mode, No Border and No Theme
• Add notes, URL and images to nodes & open it with a click.
• Multiple lines? styles